Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog Crush: Catalog Living

Since I've started blogging, I love reading the other blogs out there and am constantly impressed with how smart, talented and funny people are! So I am starting a section called Blog Love where I share these finds with you. Catalog Living is the creation of Molly Erdman. She writes about a couple who live in our catalogs, Gary and Elaine, who are somewhat hollow and completely oblivious to their often ridiculous surroundings! Its one of my weekly (if not daily) reads!

Packing on the pounds
 Gary always hated how skinny he and Elaine looked in their wedding picture.

Taking a time out
 Sometimes, Gary explained to Elaine, a man just needs to grab one of his books, sit under his antlers and relax. 

A twist of something
Elaine was not amused by Gary's passive-aggressive response to her request to "garnish the cocktails".

2 comments:

ks said...

these are funny :D.

Shreya said...

Ya some of them have me laughing out loud! :D