Monday, December 13, 2010

Puzzled

# 40 on my List is to complete a 1,500 piece puzzle.

via Google Images

What is important to note here, is that the last puzzle I did was approximately 103 years ago and I think it had a total of 7 pieces, so I'm completely at a loss as to how I even begin. I'm planning to pick up a 100 piece puzzle and then progress to a 500 piece puzzle and then a 1000 piece one and finally a 1500 piece one! 

(Sidenote: I will dismantle and donate all my ladder-rungs-to-the-real-thing puzzles hopefully to a little kid somewhere or a puzzle enthusiast and will keep only the 1,500 piece one - assuming I get there

For the 100 piece one, I am planning to get one of the Map of the USA; having been in this country for about 4 years now I am unfortunately still not completely confident about parts of its geography so this ought to help (!) and I figured it would be useful to the previously mentioned little kid somewhere once I donate it!

No comments: