Sunday, February 6, 2011

A year in Photographs: Days 32 through 37th

I really like sharpened pencils, and sharpened color pencils - pure and absolute love!

 Rohit recently joint one of those wine of the month clubs, and this was our haul for February!

Do you know that question that people sometimes ask you - What would be the one drink you would carry with you on a deserted island? Mine would undoubtedly by coconut water - however on second thought the island would probably be full of coconuts ... so I need to rethink my deserted island strategy!  


 Home.

I often see these chairs full of people at lunch hour during the work week, but on Saturday it was so very empty.
On our way to watching the Superbowl with some friends.
As a kid I was fascinated by the white trail the planes used to leave behind; I think I still am a little bit. 

No comments: