Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Weekend

We spent Saturday night with family from DC. We had cocktails at home then went out to dinner,  then decided we had to have some champagne at a lounge bar, went dancing in a packed, loud, wait-in-queue with bouncer club, went on a failed city wide search for a hookah bar at 1 am and ended up in a karaoke bar in the early hours of the morning. I felt 19 (21 where the champagne was concerned, Ma!) again and can't remember the last time I laughed that much!

On Sunday, we spent most of the day recovering, but met up with another set of cousins and friends for dinner at Saravana Bhavan, and spent a few hours just catching up and talking.



I had a girls afternoon out on Monday and we caught a showing of Get Low. I thought the movie was lovely, gentle and sad.

I love Long Weekends!

No comments: