Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Year in Photographs: Days 10 through 13

January 10, 2011


 We recently saw The Black Swan (Natalie Portman is my choice for the Oscar - while the movie freaked me out, I thought her performance was flawless) and these two bottles of water reminded me of that. 

January 11, 2011


11th and 12th I had to travel on work so I feel like I didn't really get time to think of photographs for these two days; anyway, this is me on my way to an early morning flight (If you look closely at the back, outside the window, you can see its still dark out; you can also see our Christmas tree up - Every weekend, I think THIS will be the weekend we take it down, but then something always comes up!) 

January 12, 2011


These are two lovely knobs Karin got me and as soon as we put them on a basic, boring Ikea wardrobe, it completely transformed the piece of furniture - it looks so very charming now (At the end of this project, I'm going to have to make a tally of all the things Karin got us, my guess is it will account for a LOT of the photographs that are taken at home! :)) 

January 13, 2011






















I was trying something silly with stuff that we have around the house, so these are some plastic straws that I held against a lamp and then just clicked. :)

Things have been so busy-crazy-hectic-great that I have had little time to do anything else. Am reading Sea of Poppies which I am really enjoying so far and Rohit and I are hooked on to The Wire - what a fantastic series! We are only about halfway through season 1 but still - GREAT half a season!

No comments: